注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

Jewel Blog

 
 
 
 
 

日志

 
 

Ich liebe Deutschland  

2012-06-22 21:49:21|  分类: Jewel·日記 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
[D]German Chariot° - Jewelry小宝 - Jewelry Blog
德迷的60条准则:You know you are a Germ !!
 

1.You’ve watched “Deutschland: Ein Sommermarchen” even though you don’t understand German.
你看过《德国,一个夏天的童话》,尽管你听不懂德语。

2.You try and incorporate German words into your daily life.
你在日常用语里试着蹦出德语单词。

3.You correct people who mispronounce Klose and tell them that it’s “Klose-sah.”
你纠正把克洛泽的名字念成klose的人并告诉他们“klose”的se要发音。

4.It’s a Saturday, your friends ask you if you can hang out with them and you reply “NO, I’m gonna be home streaming a German international friendly on my computer.”
周末你的朋友约你出去玩,你总是拒绝道你要回家看德国队,哪怕只是友谊赛。

5.You see someone wearing a Portugal shirt, and you laugh a little inside.
你看到有人穿着葡萄牙的球衣,你不禁在心里偷笑。

6.You know the Lu-Lu-Lu-Lukas Podolski song inside and out.
你很熟悉lukas之歌。

7.You probably have a few Xavier Naidoo songs in your mp3 player.
你可能会有一些Xavier Naidoo 的歌在你的MP3里。

8.You’re pretty much ecstatic when the Germans go to penalties.
每当德国队要踢点球大战的时候,你总是很兴奋:赢定了。

9.You understand what Schweinski is and always will be.
schweinski的含义你将一直铭记在心

10.You are now interested in German culture because of the team.
因为德国队,你对德国文化很感兴趣。

11.You can notice German merchandise from a mile away.
相隔很远你也能认出德国的商品。

12.You’ve probably seen a few of Oliver Pocher’s videos.
你可能看过一些Oliver Pocher的video。

13.You weren’t sad to see Kuranyi go.
库兰伊被除名, 你并不感到难过。

14.You get tired with people who associate the German NT with the Nazis.
你很烦人们老把德国球队和纳粹联系到一起。

15.You’ve seen those Nutella ads about a billion times.
你看过很多次Nutella酱的广告。

16.You frequently visit the DFB site and check out those ImTeam videos.
你经常访问DFB官网看看ImTeam上的视频。

17.You wonder when Gomez is finally gonna start performing properly.
你很想知道戈麦斯什么时候能正常发挥。

18.You didn’t understand why Odonkor was included in the Euro 2008 squad.
你不明白为什么奥东科尔能入选08欧洲杯的名单。

19.You wish that David Silva got a RED for “head butting” Poldi just so Germany could play against 10 men.
当席尔瓦用头撞波尔蒂的时候你真希望他被红牌罚下,这样德国打10人会有些希望。

20.You know the Humba Humba song.
你知道Humba Humba之歌。

21.You wish that Lahm moved to a non-German club so the rest of the world can really appreciate that he is the best left back out there.
你希望拉姆加盟非德国俱乐部踢球,这样全世界都能知道他是最棒的左后卫。

22.You’re not scared of Messi against the Germans, cos Lahm has it covered.
你不怕梅西,因为你知道拉姆能搞定他。

23.You start shortening names of players by adding an “i” at the end such as Poldi, Schweini, Lahmi, Klinsi, Metz(e), Hitzi, etc.
你开始简化球员的名字并在结尾加“i”来作为爱称,比如poldi, Schweini, Lahmi, Klinsi, Metz(e), Hitzi等等。

24.July 4th, 2006 is probably one of the saddest days in history in your books.
2006年7月4日,是你人生中最痛苦的一天。

25.You wish more Germans would go to England/Spain/Italy just so you can see them more often in the Champions League.
你希望更多的德国球员到另外的三大联赛踢球,这样你能经常地在欧冠里看到他们。

26.Even though you know for a fact that Spain outclassed Germany in the Euros, part of you wishes that they still won.
尽管在08欧洲杯你明白了一个事实:西班牙克制住了德国,但你仍然抱着希望他们会赢。

27.You laughed at Schweini in the Spanish congo video on y0utube even though you know the Germans would never do something like that to a Spaniard.
看到Y0uTube上的西班牙队在小猪身后得意地跳着刚果舞的视频你大笑了,但是你知道德国人不会对西班牙人做这样的事。

28.You have a Germany folder in your computer where you store your various German photos/gifs/videos.
你的电脑里有一个专属德国队的文件夹,用来收藏他们的照片,视频,gif.

29.You put some Germany related wallpaper on your phone so you can carry them around with you everywhere.
你用德国队有关的图片做手机壁纸,这样到哪里都可以带着他们。

30.You think that the mannschaft is the most adorable team in the world.
你觉得德国队是全世界最可爱的球队。

31.You know that the German NT has a very unique and special relationship with their fans.
你明白德国队和球迷之间有着非常特别的联系。

32.You like it that Poldi takes off his shorts and throws it to the fans, but you wish he’d throw his shirt too (for merchandise purposes and for the obvious aesthetic purpose).
你喜欢看到波尔蒂把他的裤子脱了扔向球迷,但你心里希望他把上衣也扔了。

33.You know that German fights (although rare) are awesome. Any other team fails.
你知道德国人打斗(虽然罕见)很厉害,其他球队会败给我们。

34.You are proud that Germans generally don’t dive. We strong bitches.
你为德国队不假摔而骄傲。

35.You wish that Michael Ballack would keep his mouth shut and start acting more like a captain sometimes.
你有时候希望巴拉克少说些话,表现得更像个队长。

36.You see some fellow German NTers talking in the bundesliga, your heart melts.
当你看到代表不同俱乐部的国家队队友在德甲比赛中交谈,你会觉得心里很温暖。

37.Your heart melted even more when you saw Fritz and Weise go over to Adler and comfort him even though they won the league and could have easily started celebrating.
当你看到福里茨和维泽前去安慰丢掉冠军的阿德勒时,你的心都要融化了,并且真心祝福不莱梅。

38.You’ve seen that video with Schweini, Poldi and Lahm on a Japanese show (about a million times) where Poldi got felt up by that show host. You lol’ed.
你看过多次小猪,波尔蒂和拉姆上的日本节目,当波尔蒂被主持人整的时候你快笑死了。

39.You went MAD for the first goal in that Germany vs Portugal match in the Euros and believe that it’s the best example of a German goal.
当看到欧洲杯里德国VS葡萄牙的第一粒进球时你要疯了,那是完全德国式的进球!

40.You’ve seen those Strenesse photos and behind the scenes photoshoot footage.
你看过Strenesse那组硬照,甚至是幕后花絮。

41.You don’t care if it’s against Liechtenstein, that Podolski goal in the first leg and that Ballack goal in the second leg were freakin’ amazing.
你不在乎对手是否列支敦士登,波多尔斯基和巴拉克都进球的比赛真丄他妈的美妙!

42.You’ve seen practically all the existing German NT related commercials on y0utube.
你看过y0utube上所有的德国队广告。

43.You thought that tackle against Arshavin in the first leg of the Russia match was incredible, and also went “Whoaaaaaaaaa” with the audience.
你认为在对阵俄罗斯的比赛中首回合解决阿尔沙文是多么的难以置信,你也和观众们狂叫起来。

44.You started liking a club because a German was in it.
你开始支持一些俱乐部只因为有德国球员在里面。

45.You think it’s awesome that the GQ Man of the Year went to Schweinski. Even the German public knows that they come in a package.
你对于GQ Man of the Year奖颁给了猪波太棒了,现在人人都知道他们是一对的了。

46.You think Schweinsteiger > Portugal.
你觉得小猪>葡萄牙。

47.You think that Germany bowling GIF is probably one of your most favourite GIFs.
你觉得德国队装作保龄球倒下的gif是你最喜欢的动图。

48.You hope that they make another documentary/movie in South Africa 2010. Including lions and shit.
你希望2010的南非世界杯也做一个纪录片或者电影,最好卡恩和shit也在里面。(后者指的是谁我不明白)

49.You think that wearing scarves is German.
你觉得戴着围巾很德国。

50.You probably will make some kind of poster/sign/something that says 2006, #3. 2008 #2. 2010, #1.
你可能用一些明信片或是别的暗示自己:2006我们第三,2008我们第二,2010我们第一。

51.You think that Hansi Flick is freakin’ awesome in every way possible.
你觉得弗里克每方面都很赞。

52.You know that Klose is has the best somersaults and he deserves some kind of award for this.
你觉得克洛泽的空翻真棒,甚至应该收到奖励。

53.Other people say Germans can’t play attractive football, you say bitch please.. but later agree with them. We really don’t.
当其他人说德国不能踢出精彩的足球时,你反驳说得了吧,但之后自己也承认德国踢不出美丽足球。

54.You think Marko Marin is the closest thing that Germans have to Lionel Messi.
你认为马林是德国队里最像梅西的球员。

55.You probably saved the gif of Ronaldo diving and Metzelder having this “oh hale no” expression.
你可能存下了那张gif:C罗跳水时梅策尔德一脸惊愕。

56.You laughed your ass off when Schweini had to run almost halfway across the field to get Torres to get up so they could continue playing.
当小猪跑过半场,把倒地的托雷斯拉起来叫他快点继续比赛时,你笑疯了。

57.Angela Merkel is not only known as the German Chancellor to you.
在你眼里默克尔不只是德国总理,更是球迷。

58.You know the best kind of hugs are German hugs.
你知道最好的拥抱是德式拥抱。

59.You wonder why Borowski isn’t given that many opportunities. Hello, the guy was critical in that goal against Argentina way back in 2006.
你想知道为什么博罗夫斯基为什么得不到机会。嗨,这家伙早在06年对阵阿根廷的时候就立过功。

60.You hope/pray/wish that the German defense is up and running by 2010. Cos bitch, that aint a what we call a German defense.
你希望、祈祷、盼望2010世界杯上后防线能表现得好一些,因为老天,现在的根本不能称之为德国防线。

 

接下来是自己私心添加的三条。嘿嘿,我爱德国队的守门员们。

61.you know there is Butt the goalkeeper in the Germany   who posses the awesome skills in penalty kick.
你知道德国队有一个点球好手的门将布特。

62.You miss the man who just like a lion.
你想念那个狮子般的男人。

63.You will never forget that name:ENKE.
你将不能忘记那个名字:恩克。

 
 
 
 
Ich liebe Deutschland!
Deutschland vor!
  评论这张
 
阅读(474)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017